Thursday, December 9, 2010

Random Blah

Yesterday was a day of getting out of the house.  Laying down my pen and my editing cap and getting out of the house with my daughter and mommy! It was greatly needed and I feel like I can go back to my two books day with a full steam ahead type approch.

I really wish I would be only working on one book at the time instead of two.....and that was how it was until the writing gods or something blessed me with the BIGGEST lightbulb that I couldn't ignore it.  When I get closer to being finished with Dear Molly; Freshman Year I'll be sure to start posting yummy tid bits from it!

I'm really getting exciting for January when I will send off Dear Molly to publishers!!!!  Keeping my fingers crossed but I'm sure I'll be able to find the correct publisher! And while my book is flying first class around the nation I can get to focusing on the other book *exciting*!!!!

I will conclude with a bit of wisdom....during the holiday season, try finding your inner child, believe in magic and don't waste every last doller on every gift possible....it's worthless in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment