Tuesday, May 24, 2011

After a long time away

This would be my first entry in a long while and where I usually apologize this time I won't.  I have been beyond busy not just writing but enjoying my daughter, finishing unpacking, getting everything ready for my hubby to leave for basic soon, started to learn how to play our wii and have been mastering coupons!  And when I decided to master I was unaware of the amount of time it takes to master those little suckers! A whole heck lot more time then just hoping over to the store....but it works!  It really works.  Not like the crazed TLC show works, but I've been able to manage grocery lists on my hubby's cut backed hours and I must say it's been nice! We've also been saving money so we can start getting little things like Netflix and so on!  Not to mention I got my first brand spanking new razor NAME BRAND since my daughter way born, close to two years ago! My legs are litterally doing a happy dance.

I've been enjoying this all so much that I've decided to take a mini vacation from writing, as I will be taking some summer classes and instead I'm gonna start a coupon trade blog for all my locals here in lil ol' Idaho.  So if you live near the Boise area, join the blog and swap coupons with me and others!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment