Saturday, December 4, 2010

As the snow falls

Well, as the snow fall's I get to brave the mini Idaho blizzerd and run a few errands before I come home to work on editing my manuscript.

I some how prefer the driving in the snow over editing....guess that's what editors are for?  Eh, I want to first edit it myself, just to get me in the saddle.

I managed to trip over my pj pants (that I was wearing) at the top of our stairs last night and slid down it like it was some bumpy slide.  Oh I'm laughing at myself because the clumsyness is just apart of my blondness, however, I'm now moving slower then a train with no coal or flames!

Thankfully.....bumps, bruses, and scrapes don't amount to effecting one's writing ability!

Off to weather the storm....the snow storm that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment