Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Count Down

Yesterday in the words of my writing was a bust.  I won't lie, I did practically nothing.  I had every intention of getting a good chunk done but the house was begging to b clean and it really needed it.  Knowing I won't have time this crazy busy weekend till Sunday I figured it be best to go along and start deep cleaning the house so it won't be a hurricane come Friday!

My little toddler in training had refused to take a nap yesterday and I thought with this she'd give me a good night's worth of sleep.  This she did not do however, and after her 1AM wake up call lasted till 3AM of her talking away in her crib, this mommy writer could not fall back asleep until a little past 5AM!  I feel like a zombie.  So I have ever intention of getting off the computer after this blog, make lunch for my hubby who goes to work at 2pm so I can take a nap when the toddler goes to bed!

After my hopeful nap I am gonna sit down and write.  I'm editing Dear Molly.  And gonna start working on a few articles I thought of in my wake up call hours of just laying there in bed.  So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment