Friday, January 14, 2011

Chewy. The Chewbaca Terrier.

After much stress, and harassment from the locals on Craigslist.com and how horrible I felt for having to re home our cat, today we got a mini blessing we call Chewy.  My husband and  have our own dogs, mine a foxhound mix, Moose, and my husbands golden retriever, Blake. But Blakes so big and bouncy and Moose finds herself to be a snuggled up lap dog (even though she take sup the whole bed when she does) we decided giving our daughter her own little somebody would be nothing but a good idea.  We adopted him from a local shelter, and with no name the name finding processes became World War III, as my folks, the hubbs and I "argued" over what his name should be.  After Cooper, Sammie, Eddie, Edward, Boggs, Diesel and well a whole lot of other names.  We came across Chewbaca and being all Star Wars fans, Chewy (short for Chewbaca) would be nothing but a good match.  So today our family of five: Bella, Hubby Mike, Myself, Blake and Moose....turned into a happy family of six as we add Chewy to the family.


Tomorrow is officially Writing Day for me.  And so if or if not I add a blog know that I am well into my writing world drinking yummy gingerbread coffee =)  And know that with a little less stress...of disappointing my daughter...I will be able to focus a little better (after I of course pay our Macys bill.)  So it's on for a busy (lonely) weekend as the hubbs works straight through and threw the rest of next week and well, I'm just looking forward to my One Year Wedding Anniversary with the hubbs on the 28th!

Have a wonderful weekend my fellow readers.

PS supper stoked I got a Hunger Games t-shirt today!

No comments:

Post a Comment