Sunday, February 13, 2011

Many a Sorry's

I owe each and every single one of you a huge ol' FAT sorry!  I haven't been writing you for well like a month but I have very good reasons and I will give a small explanation.  It has nothing (sadly) to do with haven a writing Eureka moment or anything.  My daughter was having medical attention with an sedated MRI and physical therapy and I'm just happy to announce that everything we thought was wrong has turned out to be A oh K =) So this mommy is supper happy and is very blessed!

On top of the worries over my daughter, we recently moved and are looking into buying a house (buy buy renting) and I'm also looking into taking classes to get me this much closer to owning my book store.  So because of life my writing has suffered immensely and so has my blog and I apologize. 

Today marks day five of having the head cold and so I'm hoping for a nap, to read a little more in my latest novel indulgence (The Time Travelers Wife) and then to start writing again.  Wish me luck and have a wonderful Valentines Day tomorrow.  If you have no snuggle buddy be sure to hang with the friends or your mom/dad.....someone!  Valentines day is to show love...not only to a hubby/boyfriend ect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment