Thursday, December 16, 2010

Off goes Dear Molly!

Well my dear friends. Through this editing process I'm starting to come down to the wire on Dear Molly; Freshman Year I'm starting to be able to send out Manuscript Submissions for it.

Today I sent out the very first two Manuscript Submissions for it for two e-mail required submissions!  I'll wait till I've completed edited the full manuscript before sending out the mail submissions!  But I'm still very excited and hoping I get a bite or two! I really believe in these books and myself.  And I know this is where I belong!

I felt so nervous sending out the Manuscript Submissions.  Thinking I had done absolutely everything wrong!  Which I mite have but I doubt I did it as entirely bad as I believe I did!  So keep your fingers crossed and hopefully by next year this time Dear Molly; Freshman Year will be in book stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment